Black Mountain have developed this service to fit in with the way you wish to do business and will work with you to set up a process whereby we can obtain the data to input the information as simply as possible. Black Mountain use either Xero or another online system which means that, at any time, if you require the full details of the accounts, they are available to you 24/7.
• Set up a chart of accounts in an online accounts system
• Assist the auditors with the year end review of the figures and tax computations
• Produce monthly management accounts in line with agreed chart
• Provide advice and assistance to management
Below are the tasks that Black Mountain will complete to set up a company in Kenya and therefore make sure the Company is compliant each year and the books are kept in line to allow an easy Kenya audit.
• Check the name is available and submit forms (electronic or hard copy)
• Produce 5 hard copy and 1 soft copy of standard M&A documents
• Provide an address to be used and the registered address of the company
• Register the name and the first shareholders and directors
In the first instance, Black Mountain Insurance Brokers Limited (BMIBL) would obtain quotations from all of the main risk insurers who provide the relevant insurance to gauge the cost of each benefit and allow you to make decisions on what benefits are required.
• Obtain quotations from various risk insurers for the annual insurance renewal
• Review insurance renewal policies to make sure all terms and conditions are correct
• Complete all joiner and leaver administration
• Assist you with difficult claims
In addition to providing visa services for our clients, we are also entrusted by globally leading consultancies to do the work on their behalf.
The need for company specific skills makes it easier to relocate employees from other locations. Black Mountain will manage the whole process. A few key features of our services are found below:
• Managing all the administration and processes in obtaining employment visas and dependent visas for expatriate employees and their family
• Ensuring any policy changes from the Hong Kong Immigration Department are always factored into applications and ensuring compliance
• Utilising our experience of immigration division procedures and preferences to put together a persuasive case to obtain visa approval
As your Company Secretary, Black Mountain will be responsible for ensuring that the company is compliant with statutory and legal requirements as well as documenting any changes to directors, shareholders and the registered address. Our experienced Company Secretarial staff will make sure clients are fully compliant and provide advice when required. We can also provide an address for a registered office if this is required. The registered office is where all the Company related Government correspondence will be sent.
Below are the tasks that Black Mountain will complete whilst undertaking the Company Secretarial service for your company in Kenya. If you wish to have a better understanding of how we can help, please get in touch.
• Be the named company secretary on all official documents
• Prepare and file the annual return and manage the compliance issues
• Manage the change of registered office, name, share capital and share allotments once per year
• Provide a registered office address for the all compliance requirements
• Maintain the statutory documents