Black Mountain offer a tailor-made service across the company and it continues with Co-Employment (PEO) in Kenya. Black Mountain’s local team will offer assistance with co-employment and a single point of contact, offering flexibility and professionalism.
• On boarding the staff and making sure they are aware of Black Mountain’s and the client’s role in their engagement
• Inducting staff into Hong Kong employment and providing them with policies and contact details for members of the Black Mountain team that will support their employment in Hong Kong
Black Mountain offers a flexible range of outsourced HR solutions in Kenya, designed to fit the needs of your business, from fully outsourced HR support to software applications and HR, as well as employment law.
• Provide Black Mountain standard templates such as offer letters, employment contracts and an HR handbook
• Management of annual leave, sick leave and other leave policies by use of our cloud based system, e-leave
• A dedicated HR Manager(s): located in Hong Kong that can be contacted via email or telephone to offer advice or deal with HR queries for managers and employees
• Review any existing HR handbook and policies and advise if they are compliant with Hong Kong employment legislation
As your business grows either within or into Kenya, Black Mountain can assist with recruiting staff.
• Work with you to develop the job specification, advise on the cultural factors effecting choice of job title, agree the best recruitment campaign
• Initial advice on market competitive employee benefits, entitlements and salary levels to attract the best staff whilst at the same time not over paying
We provide services to ensure your statutory compliance as an employer, providing HR expertise on tap as it is needed. We ensure contracts and policies are not only compliant but match the culture. We advise of market trends and what is needed to be market competitive in recruiting, motivating and retaining staff.
• Allocate an experienced HR Manager as the lead account manager for BIPO’s clients to ensure they build up a good knowledge of the business, in particular the employment issues and activities
• HR advisory support on statutory policy requirements, staff termination, disciplinary and grievance issues, recruitment, terms and conditions of employment queries, maintenance of good employee relations and also market best practice